1lbs Ground Beef
1 Green Bell Pepper - Chopped
1 Large Onion - Chopped
4 Garlic Cloves - Chopped
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
5 Tablespoons Kikomans Soy Sauce
2 cans Tomato Soup (10 3/4 ounce Campbell Soup)
2 cups of Water
1 1/2 cup of Elbow Macaroni
Cheese (Velveeta or shredded cheese)
1. Brown beef and drain off the fat.
2. Add bell pepper, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper and Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Add tomato soup, water, and soy sauce.
4. Bring to a boil; Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. Add macaroni and a little more water if needed; Cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Add cheese, lightly cover (to taste); Cover till cheese has melted; Serve