Below is the high level boat moving task list that Bill and I pulled together. Since this is the first time that we have ever moved a boat, the list may not be complete. We welcome any comments or suggestions to improve the list.
3. Make appointments with the pick up marina for haul out/power washing/blocking, stepping the mast, and loading the boat on transporter's trailer
4. Remove all personal items off boat
5. Drain water tanks
6. Take down sails and lines
7. Prepare/mark/remove rigging for stepping the mast
8. Remove bimini
9. Determine if we need to take down the radar arch.
10. Drain gas tanks
11. Obtain insurance to cover boat during transport
12. Tape all hatches
13. Remove the propane tanks