While our journey towards this life has been posted publicly on the Internet since November 2007, it wasn't until we started to receive a fairly continuous stream of emails asking for more gory details that we decided we should jump in with both feet and do a daily blog. So last year Val and I said, "What the heck!" Since then, we've not missed a single day of posting about our transformation.
We've met so many wonderful folks through this mechanism, and we've learned a ton. Thank you to everyone whom reads, comments, and sends us emails. We appreciate all the support.
Here are a few of my favorite posts over the first year:
- Over Stuffed
- Walk King
- Full On Orange
- Billy Bumbleebee and the Magic Nickel Machine
- Keeping up with Senior Jones
- Where we found 118 coins in May!
- Thank You Naysayers
- Anchoring Self Sabotage
- Busting Your Ass Is Stupid
- What is really major anyway?
- Killing Time - Don't Waste Yours
- Carrying Culture is Expensive
- Are You Living Senseless?
- Bad Mojo Is Sticky
- Goal Granularity
- Bubble Sorting Boat Modifications
- Does It Really Matter?
- Island Time
- Life Is Full Of Donut Choices